1. You don’t really have any “awkward silence” in your relationship.
You always have something fun and interesting to talk about as a couple because you have unbelievable chemistry. However, during the times when you’re just sitting in silence with one another, it’s never really awkward.
Everything is just fine for the both of you when you’re together even when you’re doing nothing.
2. You both have no problems with apologizing and saying sorry.
You know how to swallow your pride in the relationship. You recognize that you aren’t perfect and you always ask for forgiveness. You know that holding on to your pride isn’t worth losing your partner over.
3. You never hold grudges against one another.
You don’t really hold grudges in your relationship. You are always able to move past whatever speedbumps may come your way. You always find a way to keep moving forward in your relationship despite the minor inconveniences and setbacks.
4. You are reminded of your partner by everything.
You find yourself always thinking of your partner even whenever you aren’t together. Somehow, your thoughts are always lingering towards her. Everything that you encounter happens to remind you of your partner.
5. You find yourself wanting to spend time with her all the time.
You always want to be spending a lot of time with her. She has become that important to you. That’s how significant of an impact that she has had on your life.
6. You always pay attention to every little detail.
You are someone who pays attention to all of the little details. You know that you don’t want to be taking your relationship for granted. And that’s why you always make it a point to be paying attention to all of the little things. Nothing escapes you in this relationship.
7. You become a better person as a result of you being together.
You are a better person overall as a result of the two of you being in a relationship with one another. You know that this person adds so much value to your life. They motivate you and inspire you to always be the best version of yourself.
8. You give each other space to be your own person.
You always allow each other to be the people you’re meant to become as individuals. Just because you get into a relationship doesn’t mean that you automatically have to give up your sense of self. And you always uphold each other’s individuality.
9. You are excited at the idea of sharing your future lives together.
If the both of you share a certain excitement for the future, then that is always a good sign. It means that the two of you believe in your relationship and that you both see this going all the way.